Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Charm Pack Peacock

I don't have any stunning photos of this little fellow, but wanted to share my new little friend with you.  He was made from several different fabric charms (thats a 5" x 5" square) in the Terrain fabric line.  

A while ago I won(!) a Terrain charm pack from Julie at The Intrepid Thread (http://intrepidthread.blogspot.com/).  She's got a sweet online fabric store (look her up at TheIntrepidThread on Etsy).  Seriously - I could look at her fabrics for HOURS (if I could - but since my kiddos are so high maintenance I don't have the time - which is probably a good thing, because I can't be drooling over my keyboard - my little Sprout is teething so there's enough drool in the house already!)  (Can you say "run-on sentence"?!  Aack!  Where has my education gone? :)
Anyway, this little peacock is palm-sized.  In the photos he's sitting on my windowsill.  Poor little thing can't even see outside!  Do peacocks live in cages?  I don't think I want to put him outside.  I'd hate for him to fly away....

Oh, and breaking news:  I'm having a giveaway!  Not today, but in a week or so.  I'll keep ya posted!!!

2 comments: