Once in a while a girl just has to hear from her readers. This is one of them. Do any of you, sweet readers, participate in link parties or contests? I know it does increase traffic on your blogs, not that I'm really concerned about that with mine, but I think I have some fun crafty ideas and I like to share them with others. So I've linked up my Patchwork Horse (see my previous blog post) with a couple of link parties (and entered into the "Crafting with the Stars" - WHAT?!!! am I insane?!!!).
And what do you think about the online community of crafty people? I personally have "met" so many wonderful bloggers, full of encouragement and ideas. I could give you a list (if you're interested). So...just curious about your experiences.
And just so this post has a little something fun to look at here's my little Sprout. Yep, standing. He's crawling now. Can't sit up by himself but he's really working hard on standing! (Just turned 8 months).
Doesn't he look proud? And yes this IS my little Sprout - grown into 18 month clothing already!
Have a great day - oh, and look for my giveaway post (my FIRST giveaway!) later this week
:) Caren
what a little cutie!!
ReplyDeletewhen i can, i love linking up to parties! it has introduced me to so many amazing blogs and bloggers. i am just in awe, the unexpected friendships that have come from blogging are such a blessing.
i have little time for crafting, but am enjoying collecting ideas from the sweet online crafting blogs and shops.
xo