Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wrist Cuff

I won a giveaway over at Say it With Thread (sayitwiththread.blogspot.com):
a Moda Jelly Roll!!!
What's that, you say?
That, my uninformed readers, is a big 'ol roll of awesome fabric in coordinating colors and patterns in pre-cut strips that I can use for - well, whatever I want! (Thanks, Patty!!!)

With 3 kids under 5 I don't have time to craft (or blog) very much, but I like to do it so I made this quick and easy wrist cuff from ideas floating around on the web. I had made a small batch (ok so they're not finished yet...) of lunch money cuffs from A Lemon Squeezy Home (alemonsqueezyhome.blogspot.com) for my nieces and nephews, so I thought I'd make a quick cuff (no pocket for lunch money - I never have cash!).

Spunky likes it.

So does Sunshine. And Sprout was pretty interested, too. Or it may be that he has just figured out how to grab something that is near. But I think it at least was interesting enough to him to want to grab it - "hmmm, looks yummy! wonder how to get that off her arm and into my mouth?"


In the end I decided I like it - isn't that what it's all about? Making the recipient happy? Yep. Even if it IS yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment