Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Don't Worry, Bee Happy!!!



Some of you know that a while back I won a giveaway from Patty at Say it with Thread (http://www.sayitwiththread.blogspot.com) - a gorgeous Moda Jelly Roll! I am not a fan of yellow (really!), but this yellow was begging me to create! So I made my own version of a "scrappy bee" that I saw on Happy Together's blog (www.happytogethercreates.com) - without her pattern. (But let me tell you, Jessica's got some great patterns & stuff in her shop -check it out!)

I'm finding out something about myself. I like figuring things out. I hate patterns. I want to make my creations (music, dolls, food, etc.) my own way. I just do. I'll say it's because I like all of my creations to be original and unique, but I have a feeling it has more to do with not being able to sew in straight lines, or cut or measure properly (I stink at math).


What's that other thing with the blue smiley face flowers, you ask? Well, that is an unfinished stuffie that I'll post more about when it's finished - poor thing doesn't have a tail or a face yet!

I love this happy little face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment