We were the happy recipients of a well-loved (FREE) swing set. Yay! I just wanted to share with you my fun little makeover. See how happy Spunky and Sunshine are on the new swings? They don't really care about what it looks like (this picture was taken before the makeover).
It was a pretty old set, so there was quite a bit of rust. Rustoleum has a product out called "Stops Rust". I primed and sprayed it with "Sunset Red" (Spunky picked it out). Not bad for my first spray paint project!
I was going to paint the whole thing top to bottom, but I ran out of spray paint. Now I just have to find a new swing or two (the old one is VERY rusted). I do have the rings to hang, but Spunky is having so much fun pretending it's a lasso, I'm not sure I want to put them back up!
No comments:
Post a Comment