Thursday, July 14, 2011

The E Bag

Here's my very late post about last Christmas. See, I was very pregnant (I had Sprout on January 7th), so I was in my crazy phase. Some women nest, I sew. Simple, right?
Well, anyway, I wanted to give a special handmade gift to my sister so I made her a monogrammed tote bag.
She came to cold and dreary Ohio (from her cozy home in Florida) to help me out when Sprout was born, and I was hoping to get this super special gift to her for a Christmas/thank you gift.
I did not take pictures of this bag before I gave it to her, but she is an awesome photographer, so when I asked her to send pictures she sent these. Sweet, huh? I love the monogram, it was all done by hand. Glad my name doesn't start with an E or I might have been tempted to keep it. (Kidding - only kidding! Sheesh, what kind of person do you think I am?!!!)
(I really love this photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment