Before I show you how adventurous this bunny is, I thought I'd show you how much of a fan my daughter is. This photo (below) was taken during the week that the bunny was face- and tail-less. She didn't seem to mind.
Then I finished the tail and face, and went outside to take pictures. That bunny sprang to life! Scrambled up the tree in my front yard, quick as a ... well, as a bunny!
See, there's that cute little tail, attached to a patchwork of some Terrain charms (if you like designer fabrics, J's got an amazing selection at http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheIntrepidThread - check it out!]
The question is, is this a girl bunny or a boy bunny? And what shall I call it?
Strike a pose, bunny!
haha so cute!
ReplyDeleteBenita, Belinda, Floppy, Fluffy Tail, ...
ReplyDeletehmmm... still thinking
B--
Can you make me one for my niece?? She is getting ready to turn 7 and would LOVE one :)
ReplyDeleteBeth - yes - it's almost finished!
ReplyDeleteOh and by the way for all of you who are still thinking, my sister says "her name is Tulip - she told me herself"!!!! (I guess I could have just asked the bunny instead of all of you...) ;)
ReplyDeleteCute, cute - love it!!
ReplyDeletebtw, I am now a follower!
Super cute!
ReplyDelete