Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Modern Mini Challenge - Viewers Choice

Hi all, and thanks for such sweet comments on my Alien Landscape 2012 mini quilt!  There's some fun happening over at Ellison Lane Quilts right now, as Jennifer and her team had to sort through 245(!) entries to whittle it down to the top  few for the "Viewers Choice" picks.
 I encourage you, even if you have not participated in this challenge, please go over and vote for the minis that strike a chord in your heart.  My mini was not chosen, but when you see the ones that are up for voting, you'll see why.  They are simply AMAZING.  I confess that even though there were some incredible minis, I chose my favorites in a hot second!
And lastly, I was really hoping to show you pictures of my kiddos taking the aliens for adventures in this post. Unfortunately, our house has been hit by strep, so no one really feels like playing at the moment.  I'll get pics when everyone is better, but for now, here's my favorite - Sprout investigating my freshly-basted mini background.

**Update: the winners have been chosen.  They're totally worth checking out, so click here to see the lucky (and amazingly talented) winners!

Until next time, be blessed!
:) Caren

1 comment: