Since this was our first week of "back to school", I got a little time to sew (yippee!!!). Just wanted to share a little bat I whipped up with some scrap fabric I received from a friend in the mail a while ago.
I'm thinking about putting together a tutorial for this little guy. He's cute - if I do say so myself!
I don't know, though. It seems that every pattern I do I look at the final and think that there is something I want to change about it.
Spunky sure likes him, though. As a matter of fact, Sunshine and Sprout are quite fond of him too.
![]() |
| (photo taken before I embroidered his face) |
It finally dawned on me - she thinks that BAT means CAT (with wings).
Toddlers are so funny :)
Have a great weekend!
:) Caren
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Love it!!! Hooray for more sewing time...can't wait to see whatelse you create!!
ReplyDeletevery very lovely creations!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com/