Went to the park last week.
It was a beautiful day!
And I could not help but to take photos of my children. I'm so blessed!
These little monkeys are so adorable (at times)!
Not to bore you with photos of my family.... I'll share some of my creations with you, too! (I'm opening up my online shop next month, so keep your eyes peeled for a spectacular giveaway soon!)
Kitty Peanut (14" soft doll) with hand-embroidered face. I love the butterfly print!
Pirate Peanut (with the same butterfly print fabric).
And here's another Pirate Peanut, being modeled by my chubby 17 month old Sprout!
Nana Peanut out for a stroll in the woods.
Another Nana Peanut - with green hair! (Yes, my Sunshine is saying "Cheese!")
This one has minky hair - and a tiny stowaway!
Do you see the three blind mice? How about baa baa black sheep?
This one was finished AT the park!
Here's one of my favorites - me, sewing, Sunshine talking my ear off (trying to climb on me), Spunky being noisy and very active in the background, and off to the side (off-camera) being his typical quiet autonomous self, is my Sprout. This is how I spend my days (though not always at the park).
Pocket Peanuts (3" pocket dolls / finger puppets)
All of my kiddos LOVE the "peanut people"!!!
Pocket Peanuts come in a Kitty Edition, too!
Easy on, easy off - even for toddlers!
Meow!
| Did I mention I've got pirates, too?!! |
I'm wondering how many of you got to this far in my post.
Sometimes I have a difficult time knowing what to leave out.
So if you've gotten this far, thank you.
I appreciate you very much.
| Peek-a-boo! |
May the peace of God, which passes understanding, be with you this week!
:) Caren
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletegreat pics, Caren! love the kitties, kiddos, and pirates! ;-), B--
ReplyDelete