Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Brick & Mortar Here I Come!

Hi again!  Hope your day is going well.  I just got word that HomeTown Toys is having their Grand Opening this Friday and Saturday!  I totally appreciate this shop - they have unique and made-in-the-USA toys.  You know - the kind of toys you can't find in Walmart.
Why am I telling you about this?  Well, I'm glad you asked!  I'm getting ready to send them samples of my creations.  Seriously, in a few weeks some of my creations may be lining the shelves of a special "Made in America" section.  Maybe somewhere by these fabulous hand-made rocking horses!
It is exciting for me, because it will be my first foray into selling in an actual shop, and not just on-line or word of mouth.  Squeal-able, super-duper exciting!  

Anyway, here's the details on the Grand Opening, in case you are going to be in northern Ohio this weekend:
HomeTown Toys 202 W. Third St., Dover OH 44622 (330) 343-8699
Grand Opening Friday 11am - 5pm and Saturday 10am - 2pm

Have a great week!
:) Caren


1 comment: