I am in a creative whirlwind. The kind where I even think in my sleep (when I actually can sleep, that is).
Right now I am thinking non-stop about future potential projects. Mind you, there is not much production going on, but I've got pages and pages of sketches in my sketch book. I'd show you but I really stink at drawing.
I'm thinking of animal trends at the moment.
Since when did owls get so popular?
And hedgehogs?
I've got an idea: how about if I start the next trend in animal loves?!!! But what shall it be?
The aardvark? They are adorable, and think of how you could play up their features!
Or what about the sloth? Sloths are kinda cute - if you don't look too hard. Plus, if they're not real, you wouldn't have to smell them.
I could do some amazing things with sea slugs, though. Hmmm....
Well, I might not be a trend-setter, but I am a creative person with a knack for constructing some really happy soft toys! So for now, here's a sneak peek of a little creation I'm working on at the moment. Any guesses as to what it might be?
:) Caren




Quail? Seahorse? Oh, I give up...
ReplyDeleteLove your stuff!! Can't wait to see the whole finished project!!
ReplyDelete