Monday, July 30, 2012

Kitty Goes to Sweden!

I want to take a moment to thank Brooke for hosting my giveaway, and for letting me do the guest post on her blog last week.  It is so nice to connect with people, even if you've never met them in person.  Brooke is not only a mama, but she has been running her shop (Silly Mama Quilts) for some time now, and she's been a source of great encouragement to me.  I need more friends like her - don't we all?
Kitty Peanut (with full set of Kitty Pocket Peanuts)
Speaking of people I've never met in person, boy was I surprised to find out the winner of the giveaway - Wivi-Anne!  She chose this lovely Kitty Peanut (I tucked orange & yellow kitty finger puppets in her pocket as a fun little surprise).  The real surprise for me was that this kitty got to travel all the way from here in Ohio (USA) to Stockholm (Sweden)!  How cool is that?!!

Hope you all have a great week.  May you be surrounded by friends who bring encouragement!
:) Caren

p.s. - If you're looking for great handmade soft toys, 
please check out my Etsy shop.  :) C


1 comment:

  1. You are most welcome! I am so glad the post and the traffic were a positive! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete