Sunday, February 12, 2012

Modern Mini Challenge

I'm entering the The Modern Mini Challenge over at Ellison Lane Quilts.
In Jennifer's own words: "The Modern Mini Challenge is a 5 week series that kicks off with some seriously inspiring work from some super talented bloggers. Spark your creativity with ideas and inspiration from some amazing mini quilts and mug rugs."  Want to join me?  Check it out at Ellison Lane Quilts.


Yep.  I'm going to do it.  I'm working on a mini right now.  And I'm going to finish it.  And I'm going to enter it.  And I just might win (stranger things HAVE happened).  I love a challenge!  And I'm doing this to prove to myself that I can.  And I will.  


I'm going to do it. 


I'm putting it in writing - you all will hold me to my word, won't you?  

Thanks - you're the best!!!!
 :) Caren  

2 comments: