Sunday, November 27, 2011

What to give?


On December 12, Sew Mama Sew is having a "Giveaway Day" that links hundreds (really - HUNDREDS!) of giveaways that are going on consecutively.  So now that I've got my blog up and running I'm considering linking up and giving something away.  

The question is, what do I give?   A peacock?

A hedgehog, perhaps?

A sweet little dolly?

Custom hand embroidery?

A kangaroo?  
Or how about a sock friend?

Have any of you ever participated in the Giveaway Day before?  I'm just trying to get ideas here.  As I have mentioned before, I am thinking of opening an online shop (way in the future!).  So the "business" part of that is to gain more followers for my blog for wider exposure.  But more than that, I'd really just like to participate because I like creating, I like giving, and I like being part of the global community of creative people.  I like swapping ideas, finding cool tutorials, and sharing what I know.  I'll be honest, Giveaway Day is how I found many of my favorite blogs!
So don't be shy, let me know what you think.  Should I make something new for Giveaway Day?  Is there a soft toy that you would love to see me make?  I'm up for comments, and I know I don't say it enough, but yes, I really do appreciate all of you who follow my blog!!!  
Blessings, 
Caren

3 comments:

  1. Oh my!! Well for the record, no, I have not done a giveaway day event. I have however linked up with other blogs with the Design Team to do giveaways. Wonderful idea! My vote, the sock animals. Sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe...custom hand embroidery - looks VEEEEeeeeEEERry familiar...

    I think the hedgie or the sock friends!

    ReplyDelete