Friday, August 26, 2011

Picking Photos for Purse Week!


As I said in my previous post, I'm going to enter A Lemon Squeezy Home's Purse Week challenge. It's a sort of on-line competition of the crafty type. So the first thing I had to do was figure out what to enter. My first entry will be this robot bag.


It's a messenger bag I made for my Spunky's first day of kindergarten (which happens to be today!).


The thing is, I can only enter 2 - 3 photos. So which should I choose? I need HELP here, folks. Which photos are the most eye-catching of these? Or should I take different photos? Any input would be appreciated!!!

Did I mention the lining is ALIENS? Talk about a little boys' dream bag!






I love this "model"! He's so...SPUNKY!!!
Which of these photos "sells" this bag? I'd love to hear from you!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. ummm... 1,2, 3, 6 are my favorites to showcase the bag. but, that's too many.

    Helpful?
    B--

    ReplyDelete